Listen to the show here:
In this episode, I answer questions from my Instagram @HuntFitness. Sit back, relax, and enjoy!
Hire Kyle as your coach: http://www.kylehuntfitness.com/services/
Buy my new book, Bodybuilding For Beginners: https://amzn.to/2YuyaPy
Questions on the show:
1. How do you know when you’re too lean and it becomes unhealthy?
2. What are some general daily step guidelines for someone trying to bulk?
3. I’m turning 40 years old next year and I want to do a physique competition. What is one tip to get started?
4. What is the best training split for a beginner?
5. What are your favorite budget foods for college students?
6. Will you bulk or reverse diet after the meet?
7. How has the diet/calorie deficit impacted your strength?
8. Are there any pros/cons to doing push-ups, pull-ups, and sit-ups every day?
9. Do you think it’s a good idea to train people in person before starting online training?
10. What was the most difficult aspect of writing two books this year?
Connect with Kyle:
The Previous 10 Absolute Strength Episodes:
Episode 225: Best Selling Author and Legion CEO Mike Matthews
Episode 226: How The Legends of Bodybuilding Trained and Ate
Episode 230: Evidence-Based Recommendations for Fat Loss
Episode 231: How to Gain Strength Without Gaining Weight
Episode 235: A Practical Guide To Fat Loss
INTERESTED IN WORKING WITH A COACH?
Click the link below to sign up for a FREE consultation to talk about your training history and future goals. Let’s take your training and nutrition to the next level.