Listen to the show here:
In this episode, I answer questions from my Instagram [@huntfitness]
Sit back, relax, and enjoy!
Questions on the show:
1. How do you adapt training numbers when losing weight?
2. What do you think is the ideal training style for overall health, aesthetics aside?
3. As a personal trainer, how do you recommend people get more clients?
4. What are the most common weak points you see with the big 3 and how do you correct them?
5. When you add muscle, how much does it actually impact your calorie intake? Can you eat significantly more and maintain your body weight?
6. Why does it seem like a lot of well known “old school” coaches are out of touch with how the best strength athletes are currently training?
7. With the NFL season about to start, what are your predictions for the year?
Connect with Kyle:
The Previous 10 Absolute Strength Episodes:
Episode 224: Discipline Equals Freedom Field Manual
Episode 225: Best Selling Author and Legion CEO Mike Matthews
Episode 226: How The Legends of Bodybuilding Trained and Ate
Episode 230: Evidence-Based Recommendations for Fat Loss
Episode 231: How to Gain Strength Without Gaining Weight
INTERESTED IN WORKING WITH A COACH?
Click the link below to sign up for a FREE consultation to talk about your training history and future goals. Let’s take your training and nutrition to the next level.