Simply put, this is a program that focuses on improving your bench press.
Think about it. How much have you put on your bench press in the last 10 weeks? How about the last year?
I bet you haven’t gained as much as you probably could have if you were following the right type of program.
Let’s change that.
Add over 25lbs to Your Bench Press in the NEXT 10 Weeks!
I used to be the guy who only benched pressed once a week. You know the typical “Monday chest day” type. I hammered away every Monday but my bench barely budged. I didn’t understand why my bench press wasn’t getting any better.
I followed the programs I got out of the muscle magazines to the letter.
What I failed to realize was the fact that those programs were designed for guys who are on steroids. A natural guy or girl) can’t make much progress only benching once a week.
In order to really make progress you need to bench more frequently. Once I started benching 2 or 3 times per week my bench exploded to what it is today.
YOU WILL BENCH PRESS MORE WEIGHT AFTER FOLLOWING THIS PROGRAM.
Here is a video of me from my last powerlifting meet doing a paused bench press with 375lbs at only 163lb bodyweight!
After you follow this program everyone is going to wonder what you did to get your bench so high!
And get ready because people will probably even start accusing you of being on drugs lol!
The “Secrets” of the Program
* This is a 10 week periodized training program broken up into 2 (4) week phases, 1 de-load week, and 1 max out/testing week.
* This program is based off 4 days per week of lifting.
* Included is a detailed nutrition section explaining how to optimize your nutrition for gaining strength.
* Every week there are 3 bench press focused sessions.
* Although this is a bench press specialization program, there is one lower body session each week throughout the program. You will put in enough work on the squat and deadlift to maintain your strength in those lifts.
* Not only will you improve your bench, but with all of the extra upper body work you are going to gain some serious muscle across your upper body as well!
* 28 pages of pure strength producing material.
Table of Contents – “What’s in the Book”
- Program Overview: Progression and Periodization
- How to Bench Press Correctly
- The Best Assistance Exercises for this Program
- Eating to Get Strong
- How to Calculate Calories for Strength
- Macro Dieting for the Strength Athlete
- Incorporating Speed Work
- Touch and Go vs. Paused Reps
- Shoulder Health
- Over Reaching
- Phase 1 – Accumulation
- Phase 2 – Intensification
- Max Out Week
- How to Progress After the Program
If you are serious about improving your bench press click “buy now” below and let’s get started!
As soon as you purchase the program it will be sent right to your email so you will be able to start day one today!
As a special bonus, I am also including a 4 week squat specialization program as well!
Previous clients have spent over $100 to get their hands on this specific squat program. This would be the perfect program to run after the 10 week bench specialization program.
So you are getting a 10 week bench press specialization program + a 4 week squat specialization program as well. So pretty much this means the next 14 weeks of your training will be full of upper and lower body gains.